District 201V5 Clubs Membership
JOIN A LIONS CLUB TODAY!
Join a Lions Club near you and make a difference.
As a Lions Club member, you’ll join a local group of service-minded men and women who volunteer to support your community every day. We Serve (More Than Sausages).
Joining a Lions Club is by invitation, but applications are encouraged from all members of the community.
From supporting the leaders of tomorrow through our youth programs, to rallying together in times of natural disaster, Lions (and their sausage sizzles) are making a huge difference in our communities.
Watch our video to find out how our sausages are making a difference.
The benefits of becoming a member of a Lions Club include fellowship, good times, meeting people, building lasting friendships, service to the community, learning new skills, leadership and personal development.
Membership is open to men and women over the age of 18 years and of good moral character and reputation.
Membership Ideas for Your Club:
- You can advertise in the local school magazine using a poster
- Set up a stall at your local market and distribute Lions Club flyers to people that are interested
- Download and print Lions Membership posters and put them in the local shops, notice boards of companies, pubs etc.
- Go to Officeworks and get an enlargement of the poster and put them on a “A Frame” and have around at your Lions Activities
- You can you get a spot on your local radio station to talk about your Lions Club, and the projects that your club is involved with,
- Please look for ideas and ways to distribute flyers. Every club has different and proven ways to do this. Do not take the easy way out and just put them in letter boxes. You need to talk to people when giving out flyers.
- Think about your target market and customise your membership campaign to best suit them
The Next Generation of Lions Clubs Members - Leos Club!
- Excitement, innovation, technology and fellowship of like minded young people
- Get together, make friends and share ideas on how you can make a difference
- Use technology to serve your community and grow the philosphy of Lions Clubs - 'We Serve'
- Start a Leos Lions Cub in your local area today and secure the future of Lions Australia
- Leos Clubs begin as 'Alpha' aged from 12-18yrs and then 'Omega' aged from 18 to 28 years of age
- Contact Peter Thompson at email@example.com - The Leo Chairperson for District 201v5
For further information about Lions Membership, please contact Lou Onley - District Membership Chairperson : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You can also direct prospective members to the wesite for registration - www.lionsclubsvic.org.au