V Clubs March to May Membership Campaign
Welcome to the “V” Districts PR - Membership Campaign. This will be part of the Multiple District Membership Drive.
Aim of the Campaign:- to obtain names from the public, who we can in turn contact and invite them to a meeting and find out more about Lions with the view of joining.
What Next:- Your club will receive 100 Flyers from your Zone Chairman plus 1 Poster promoting the membership campaign. The incentive for people to enter their Name, Postcode, Email Address & Phone contact number, on the website:- www.lionsclubsvic.org is the chance to:
"JOIN LIONS CLUBS VICTORIA TODAY AND WIN A $1000 RACV RESORT GIFT CARD"
Length of the Campaign: The months of March, April and finishes on 31st May 2017.
Radio Stations: The committee has produced a 30 second radio advert promoting this campaign. It will be sent to approx 60 commercial and community radio station through out Victoria.
Downloads: Further down this webpage you will be able to down load brochures and handouts. All items are in a PDF format.
- Can advertise in the local school magazine using the poster
- Set up a stall at your local market and distribute the flyers to people that are interested
- Download and print the A4 poster and put them in the local shops, notice boards of companies, pubs etc.
- Go the Officeworks and get an enlargement of the poster and put them on a “A Frame” and have around at your Lions Activities
- Can you get a spot on your local radio station to talk about this campaign, and the projects your club is involved with,
- Please look for ideas and ways to distribute these flyers. Every club has different and proven ways to do this. Do not take the easy way out and just put them in letter boxes. You need to talk to people when giving out the flyer.
Finally: When Names are received they will be forward to the nearest club via the post code given. Good Luck, and if you need help please ring me on 9850 6999 or 0468 607 485 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Fluck - District Membership Coordinator (A Combined Victoria Districts Campaign)
Below is a range of brochures for Clubs to download and print off and hand out to prospective members and promote this campaign.
|Page 1 of Brochure|
|Page 2 of Brochure|
|Conditions of Entry|
For further information, please contact PDG Alan Fluck on email@example.com or phone 9850 6999 or 0468 607 485
You can also direct prospective members to the wesite for registration - www.lionsclubsvic.org.au